| Kick-start your business |
Support, Development, Growth
A unique program that compiles the foremost business support and leadership training in one structured approach to increase the chances of building a successful and sustainable business and meet personal goals.
As female founders you will gain
• Professional, practical tools to expand your business knowledge through exclusive workshops
• Hands on support for a specific new project or product you want to launch
• Access to professional networks that are dedicated to connecting you and help you accelerate your business.
• A membership in what is probably the most supportive and prominent female founders’ network in Sweden with access to community events with partners.
• Discounts on services and products from trusted partners
The program outline
You will have access to
• Exclusive Workshops on the most sought-after topics for entrepreneurs
• SheSupp Surgery Sessions addressing your specific business issues
• Support & Networks, we will do our best to opening doors for you
• Female Founder Community Meet-ups
Application deadline: 28th February 2019
Start Date: April 2019
Commitment: 1 day a week for 4 months spread out over spring and autumn 2019
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Language: English & Swedish
Investment: You pay what you think its worth!
We’ve put the power in your hands, you are the reason why we are doing this and we also want you to feel like it’s worth it. If you do then you pay and invest in yourself accordingly (we give you some guidelines, but you choose).
Any profit from the program will be reinvested into our activities. In this way, you are taking an active part in supporting future female entrepreneurs on their journeys and contributing to a more diverse business world.
In addition to the above mentioned option, you also pay a small upfront fee of 500Sek per person for administrative purposes once accepted on the program.
Our aim is to give you the best program out there!
What makes our program different
• We are more than an educator, we focus on problem solving by addressing issues and topics that have been shown to lead to business failure. How can you try to avoid it?
• Hands-on, practical training sessions led by industry experts
• A tailored approach to help us address your specific problems Surgery Sessions
• Our workshop holders and partners are leaders in their fields
• A community of inspiring female founders to support your success
This is a chance for you to take it one step further with your business but to double the impact by creating the future of your business whilst also paying it forward to other female entrepreneurs.